- The Orchard: A Memoir, Adele Crockett Robertson (1995)
- A Field Guide to Getting Lost, Rebecca Solnit (2006)
- The Wind Through the Keyhole, Stephen King (2012)
- Nancy (s1)
- NPR’s Up First
- Pop Culture Happy Hour
- Invisibilia (S3)
Thoughts & reflections:
- Soooo I had a busy month. And it was a great month, so I’m not even going to feel bad about the few books I read and the zero movies I watched. Some months are more output than input, and I put out this June. Oh… what? I mean that I finished draft two of a major writing project. What did you think I meant?
- Invisibiliaaaaaahhh! Why was this season so short? I should’ve savored it! Still my favorite podcast. Filled me up with so many ideas and “did you know?’s” to share.
- Yeah, basically all June I kept catching myself saying, “So I was listening to this podcast…” Because I’m that person now, apparently. But really, they give me so much joy. I’m so sad that season 1 of Nancy is over now, also. Too soon!
- What’s more intense — RPDR or OITNB? Ah! They both leave me exhausted! But I loved following Drag Race up until the finale.
Ideas for next month:
- I feel rejuvenated and ready to get back into a regular reading routine. And it’s a good thing I have a pile of books in my “to read” pile. I’m all set for summer.